Thursday, February 21, 2013

How Toxic are the Products You Use Everyday??

When I read labels on products I feel like I'm reading another language. What's really concerning to me is when the labels on makeup and lotions say "call poison control if ingested". 

So who do I call when my skin absorbs it? 
What do these big words mean? What's really in the products that I use? Is it healthy?
Could these poisons be making me and my family sick? 


These are the question that were racing through my mind when I started reading labels.
I have found a website that makes it easy to find out how healthy or how toxic the everyday products my family uses.  www.ewg.org/skindeep/


You can find product info on more than 79,000 products - Knowledge is power.  Get more knowledge, apply the knowledge and lets get healthier together!!


This site taught me how to make better choices. Let me know what you think of it and if you are surprised by what you learn. 



Be sure to follow us on FacebookTwitter and Pinterest for more ideas and tips on healthy living and alternative healing options!!  

Missy Briggeman

Empowering Patients · Educating Minds · Healing Bodies




701 W. Queens St. Suite 100
Broken Arrow, OK 74012
918-994-4810
918-994-4816 Fax









 photo credit: syvwlch via photopin cc

No comments:

Post a Comment